Bows and French Films




Free Generation Bow Top
Joe's Jeans
Mark and James by Badgley Mischka pumps

The sun finally graced us with its presence and I don't think anyone was happier than I was. One more day of rain and I was going to lose my mind. I kept it casual today and wore a grey sweatshirt top with jeans and heels. I love how pumps and a bold lip can dress up an otherwise very casual outfit.

I decided to go see a movie to entertain myself this afternoon. I ended up going to see Elles, a french film showing here. It's about a writer for Elle who writes an article about university students using prostitution to put themselves through school.  I mainly wanted to see it because Juliette Binoche plays the lead and I looooved her in Chocolat. The movie was quite good. The french love themselves a raunchy sex scene, and this movie was no exception. In any event, it was a nice afternoon out!

No comments:

Post a Comment