Shorts in Shoreditch



Vivienne Tam top
Express Shorts
Hue Tights
Sam Edelman ballet flats
Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch
Amrita Singh necklace and bangles

I spent most of Sunday afternoon running around Shoreditch which was described to me as the area where "all the cool ass fashion kids hang out". Well it's definitely true that you see a lot of fashion types. I saw a lot of really cool fashions while I was there. I'll have to snap some more pictures next time I head out that way.

I ran across a market that had everything from handmade leather luggage to tees to Turkish treats to handmade jewelry. I picked up a couple of things that really stood out including a handmade leather clutch and chain necklace. I fell in love with this woman's jewelry collection, and I can't wait to go back soon to pick up some more pieces.

For my day in Shoreditch I wore black shorts with tights ballet flats and a tunic. As it got later in the day I definitely started to freeze, so perhaps next weekend I'll make it a point to where pants if I'm going to be out later in the day!

My new leather clutch. I love that the strap is removable!

Silver chain necklace. Love the chunkiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment