Back to Basics


Obviously this necklace I found in Shoreditch is becoming one of my everyday pieces. 
Halogen Jacket
H&M tee
Joe's Jeans
Jeffrey Campbell booties
Kooba bag
I'm not a super trendy girl. I love love love my basic pieces. I'll throw in a color block or some other trend I'm into at the moment, but for the most part I love my basics. Blazers, simple silhouettes, lady-like dresses...that's my thing. I called this post back to the basics because this outfit definitely speaks to my personal style. I paired black skinny jeans with a white long sleeve tee, taupe jacket and peep toe booties for a fun day of shopping. My hunny's birthday is tomorrow, so I spent most of the afternoon on Oxford street looking for a gift. I spent easily 85% of my time in Liberty which I am pretty sure will be my Nordstrom while I'm in London the next few years. Between the lovely salespeople, vintage building and adorable stationary section, I didn't know what to do with myself. I can't wait to go back. What a wonderful place. I felt so Holly Golightly à la Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Oh yes...I almost forgot. The sun came out to play and it got up to 63 today. I was a very happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment