House Party



Topshop Dress
Christian Louboutin Peep Toe Pumps
Navy feather clutch purchased in Paris a few years ago
I blogged about Apartment 58 a couple weeks ago when I first went there for drinks with a friend. I absolutely love this place and their fabulous events. Last Saturday, they had a "House Party" event where they took over the downstairs restaurant for a two level party. It was the first one they threw, but I thought it was very well done. The DJ was great and the crowd was lovely as usual. I couldn't find anything to wear, so I broke down (such a difficult decision let me tell you ;) and bought a new dress from Topshop. I chose a tan peplum minidress with cap sleeves. I love the simple chic look because it makes playing with accessories so much more fun. I wore my Stella & Dot Pegasus necklace, amrita singh bangles, and red Christian Louboutin peep toes to complete my look.

Also, I joined Apartment 58 this week! I can't wait to share many more posts about the events and people I meet through this really cool club!

No comments:

Post a Comment