More Prints at the Coffee Festival




Vince Leggings
Ferragamo Flats
Patricia Nash Bags 
I know it's been a while, but I've been busy being domestic most of this week! Anyway, Saturday I spent most of the day at the London Coffee festival. The weekend was just full of fests for me apparently! I wore a flowy leopard print top, leggings and flats for such a laid back event. 

Beautiful London weather
 Despite it being a coffee festival, I ended up sampling more tea and chocolate than anything else. I guess this is England after all. The weather was trash all day Saturday, but thankfully the festival was indoors at an old brewery. We ate lunch at a street food festival they had going on in the same building. I opted for La Creperie de Sophie which was AMAZING. I had a crepe with eggs, ham, cheese, and spinach. I have got to get back to France some time soon. I loved their food so much. I eat more french food here than I do British!

Flipping Crepes

La Creperie de Sophie

Spinach


Nom nom nom!

Overall, it was a really awesome event with tons of yummy things to sample!

No comments:

Post a Comment