Sunday Funday



Bought this top a couple years ago at a Saks outlet
Oasis Jeans
Steven by Steve Madden flats
Kooba bag
Sunday was really casual for me. An old family friend was in town, so I went to meet her for drinks and dinner followed by a movie with my hunny. Has anyone seen the Avengers yet?! I really enjoyed it! Definitely one of the better super heroes movies in a while. 

Despite the temperature dropping to the upper 40s (un-freaking-real) I wore my fuchsia jeans to try to bring some spring to yet another gray day in London. I braided my hair yesterday to create some loose waves, unfortunately they mostly dropped in the damp weather. (womp womp)

The weather is supposed to improve this week, so hopefully I can get out to do some fun things. I'm dying to get to Borough Market and score some super fresh produce and have some tea and macaroons at Laduree in Harrods. Be on the lookout for some fun posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment