Funny Face



I loooove makeup, so I don't know why I don't blog more beauty posts. I don't have any loyalty to a particular brand, but I do use more Nars and Mac than anything else. I love their vibrant colors. Anyway, yesterday I had almost a full face of Nars on, so here it is. I purchased some new shadow duos and velvet matte lip pencils which I played around with yesterday. I get a lot of compliments on my makeup so here's a list of the products I wear daily.

Good makeup starts with good skin, so I included my skincare regimen as well.

1. CeraVe hydrating cleanser
2. Simple hydrating toner 
3. CeraVe AM moisturizer 
4. Laura Mercier oil-free foundation
5. Bobbi Brown under eye corrector and concealer

Here is what I wore yesterday: 

6. Nars Brousse shadow duo
7. Bobbi Brown black gel liner 
8. Nars Exhibit A blush
9. Nars velvet matte lip pencil and Wonder gloss

I love a bold lip, and I switch up my lip colors pretty frequently. I typically wear a neutral palette on my eyes when I'm wearing a really bold lip color, and I really like this one a lot. I am also obsessed with this lip. The red orange shade gives my love affair with red a nice summer kick!


    Untitled #1

No comments:

Post a Comment