A Night Out in Gilgamesh



American Apparel Dress
Hue tights
Whistles Blazer
Christian Louboutin pumps
Hobo International clutch
 I've gotten several recommendations for restaurants in the area, so Saturday I decided to tap into my arsenal for a night out with my hunny and one of his law school buddies. We went to Gilgamesh for some cocktails and light bites. I absolutely loved it. The ambience is very cool, and the decor is grand. The bar is made of rich mahogany wood and hand carved with really intricate designs. The food was average, but the drinks were delicious. I had like 4ish house martinis with peach vodka, gin, peach and cucumber. Amazing. I can't wait to go back. I had such a wonderful time.

For the evening out, I pulled out my favorite hot pink blazer for a pop of color on my monochromatic outfit. When I can't find anything to wear I always fall on all black, but my pink blazer is definitely a great way to refresh the look. It's cooled down quite a bit, so I had to pull out tights for the first time in a while. I did my smokey eye again, since I'm obsessed with the look. Black pumps and a statement necklace completed my look.

Date night makeup...obviously obsessed with this smokey eye look
Stella & Dot Sierra Necklace

3 comments:

  1. I love that Jacket and the way you are ROCKING it with that dress. Please feel free to check out my blog on http://stylein2ition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check out your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. What blush are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete