Arm Candy Cravings

Gold Arm Candy
Arm Candy
I instagram a good amount of pics of my arm parties. I feel completely naked without my arm candy. I've been on the lookout for some new chunky bracelets for fall, and I've fallen in love with wayyy too many. I love gold jewelry because I think it looks really great against my dark skin. I still wear silver from time to time, but my go to is a chunky gold piece. I'm convinced I would have been ALL OVER the dookie chain trend in the 80s had I been old enough.

My cousin wrote a really great article on gold jewelry making a come back recently. Make sure to check it out.


Gold plated jewelry
boticca.com


Kendra Scott pink jewelry
kendrascott.com


Stella Dot cuff jewelry
stelladot.com


Givenchy chunky chain bracelet
fashion.1stdibs.com


House of Harlow 1960 yellow gold jewelry
$155 - the-dressingroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment