Date Night Makeup

Date Night Makeup
Nars Eye Shadow Pencil in Dark Rite
Nars Eye Shadow Duo in Rated R
Mac Eye Shadow in Black Tied
Nars Blushers Dolce Vita and Exhibit A
Nars Multiple in South Beach
Nars Larger than life lippies in Tiber and Gold Digger
Friday night was date night for me and my hunny. I decided to play around with the look that I had done at the Nars counter earlier in the week. I created a smoky eye using a navy blue eye shadow pencil, bright blue and black eye shadows. I started with the blue eye shadow pencil as a base. I covered my entire lid with the pencil. I then layered on the bright blue hue from my shadow duo on top of the navy pencil. I used the black shadow in the outer corner and crease of my lid. I used the Nars multiple on my brow bone for a highlight then finished the look with black gel liner and mascara. For my cheeks, I used the dolce vita blusher first then a touch of exhibit A. Finally, I layered "Gold Digger "gloss on top of the "Tiber" gloss.

Here's how the look turned out:




No comments:

Post a Comment