I Guess I Got My Swagger Back



Topshop top
Joe's Jeans
Saks Fifth Avenue brand wedges
Kooba bag
Prada shades
 I finally found someone to do my hair! I got my hair blown out today at the Patrick Ludde salon, and Vernon is now my favorite person in London. I am so happy to finally have my bouncy hair back! I'll be saying bye bye to my hair extensions now. I've missed my little bob. Anyway, today was a really casual day of pampering for me. After enjoying some lunch, I got my hair whipped in Mayfair before heading back to my side of town to get a pedicure. I must have been on a winning streak today because my pedicure was also excellent. (I've been to 4 crap nail salons prior to today) I wore a sweatshirt top with distressed sleeves, skinny jeans and wedges. The sun was in and out so I kept it douchey and left my shades on all day. I don't have time for the on and off game.

Mac Amber lights and Nars Brousse shadow duo
Bobbi Brown gel liner
Nars Exhibit A blusher
Nars Red Square Velvet Matte Lip pencil (Mac Redd lip liner)

Stella & Dot and Tiffany's arm parties
Stella & Dot Odette earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment