If You Love It, Buy All the Colors



Banana Republic tee
H&M belt
Asos skirt
Topshop flats
Stella & Dot serenity pendant necklace
It wasn't too long ago that I rocked a maxi skirt with a thigh high split. Well I really loved the look, so I decided to go for the black one as well. Thursday called for a hair appointment and lunch in central with my hunny, so I wanted something chic and casual. I just love this maxi skirt! I wore a fitted white tee this time around and my fave (obvi) neon belt. I think I'll need to give it a rest soon. I pull that thing out for like every outfit now. I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing it!

I switched up my makeup look for the day as well. I went for a more natural look and nude lip. I purchased a tinted moisturizer from Nars a couple weeks ago that I am LOVING. It's a really great lighter alternative to the foundation I wear every day. It's really great when you want some coverage, but don't want to necessarily have a face full of makeup.

After my hair appointment, I met my hunny for lunch near his office. We did a little breakfast for lunch thing at the Breakfast Club. I've had a lot of lousy breakfasts in London (I really miss brunch in the US among other things...) but the Breakfast Club is actually quite good. I had smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with multigrain toast since I'm trying to lose a little weight before the wedding in December (!!!!!). I've had pancakes there before in the past that are almost as good as what I get at home. Almost. Good enough for now though! Anyway I loved this look for a nice day out and about.


No comments:

Post a Comment