Criss Cross Will Make You...Wear Pearls


I found this criss cross back jumper on ASOS a couple weeks ago, and I just had to have it. I probably own a billion black tops, but the criss cross back definitely makes this one a little unique (at least that's how I justified the purchase of another black top).  As a busty girl, I'm not walking out bra-less anywhere, so it's difficult for me to wear anything with a dip in the back. The V in the back is perfect because it allows me to show off a little bit of skin without showing the back of my bra (TACKY!). I paired my new favorite jumper with an old skirt I purchased at Express like two years ago. It's nice to be able to pull things out of the back of your closet and still feel great in them.



It's been a long time since I've opted to wear pearls. In spite of a life time of private school education, I don't consider myself preppy. It's not often that you'll catch me in a cable knit sweater with a strand of pearls around my neck, but every once in a while I like to go classic. I love this necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane because these are pearls that make a statement. The multiple strands are a perfect addition to a simple outfit.



Once again, I broke out my Charlotte Olympia lips clutch because I am absolutely obsessed with it. I purchased it on the Net-A-Porter.com sale, and so far it's the best purchase of this month. The sale ends tomorrow so hurry and snag some goodies while you still can! Some of the items I was eyeing have already been further reduced, so I may be handing over yet another fistful of money to them this evening.


Nothing gets me going like a pair of fun tights for these cool, winter months. I would kick myself if I didn't share with you my new favorite brand. The tights I'm wearing are called cougar legs and they're made by Commando. They are perfection. I love a fun print, but not nearly as much as I love tights not digging into my middle. Commando's line of luxury leg wear has a raw edge that prevents digging. It is the single best thing ever to hit the leg wear market. Just saying. Grab a pair because they're life changing.


Criss Cross Jumper: Asos
Skirt: Express (OLD)
Tights: Commando
Booties: Steven by Steve Madden (OLD)
Sunglasses: Chanel
Clutch: Charlotte Olympia
Jewelry: Kenneth Jay Lane, Tiffany & Co., Stella & Dot

Stay fab! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment