All About the Camo


Maybe its the urge to want to blend in from time to time, but I've really been loving camo lately. I wasn't exactly sure how to wear it since I've never considered myself edgy, but every once in a while a girl's got to step out of her comfort zone. I love this camo jumper because it's got to be one of the easiest pieces to style. It's also incredibly warm which is always a wonderful thing.

I paired my camo with an equally "edgy" leather skirt I purchased on ASOS not too long ago. I've never really gone for an A line, but because I'm not particularly hippy I thought I could give it a try. Tights, booties, and aviators completed my look.


My brother bought this necklace for my birthday last year, and it's one of my favorite pieces. It makes just enough of a statement without taking over the look. I love that I can still wear my big hoops without looking like a christmas tree ornament. I think it worked perfectly with the overall look here. The devil is in the details.


I'm currently loving the Dior addict extreme lippies. The shade I'm wearing here is Bellissima.


Outfit::

Jacket, Sweater and Skirt: ASOS
Tights: Nordstrom Rack 
Booties: Kurt Geiger
Sunglasses: Topshop

Stay fab! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment