Back to Black


All black everything. Nothing is more chic, not to mention easy. If there is anything easier than putting together head to toe black then please let me know.


I did mix it up a little bit. I purchased this Karl faux pearl collar from Net-A-Porter a couple weeks ago, and I've been dying to try it out. I figured I'd pair it with a little black first to spice up a basic top, but I'm thinking maybe prints next time. I felt a little like a nun when I was taking endless selfies with my friend for instagram.


If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw the Kandee shoes I posted not too long ago. Since I'm loving spikes and studs these days, I finally went and got some studded pumps. They're not the pigalles I was lusting for, but they're a really great alternative.



An outfit wouldn't be complete without loads of jewelry. I'm working arm parties back into my life, so I stacked a few of my favorite bangles for a little pop. That's the thing about black, you can never add too many accessories.


Outfit:: 
Top: Asos
Collar: Karl 
Pants: Topshop
Shoes: Kandee
Jewelry: Stella & Dot and JewelMint bracelets, Stella & Dot ring
Bag: Charlotte Olympia
Sunglasses: Prada

Stay fab!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment