Brocade for Valentine's Day


I am getting really into midi skirts lately...oh and prints. Brocade is so fun, and I thought it would be lovely for a Valentine's Day celebration with my hunny. I was in for a wonderful surprise on Valentine's Day when I enjoyed one of the best meals I've had since I moved to London. We dined on potted mackerel, steaks and incredible sides at Hawksmoor. I was particularly fond of the Champagne Charlie cocktail which featured champagne, gin and seasonal fruits. The seasonal fruits were beet root and blood oranges which made the cocktail and bright pink...perfect for Valentine's Day. Needless to say, my Valentine's Day was perfect. Give this girl a great steak and you've got my heart.



Thank God I wore a peplum because all that food definitely meant a food baby at the end of the night. The shape was definitely flattering, but more than anything I love the cut outs on this top. I wore a midi skirt on Valentine's day, so the least I could do was so show off a little shoulder.


It's been a while since I've worn this statement necklace, but it was perfect for the occasion.


I tweeted a picture of the end of my night where I was holding my shoes in my hand. I had a pair of flats in my purse because as much as I love these shoes, they hate my feet. Barely 4 blocks in these babies, and I think my feet were bleeding. I guess I'm as big an idiot for wearing these little foot murderers as the guy who made them. Anyway, these are date night shoes. They're meant to be under a dinner table or in the air...let's be real.


Outfit:

Top and skirt: Asos
Belt: H&M 
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Jewelry: Stella & Dot necklace and bracelet, Frugal finds NYC ring

Stay fab! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment